Blue Crab Dip
An app-solute favorite among crab dip fans, this creamy Mississippi Gulf Blue Crab Dip features a jalapeño kick.
TIME: 20 minutes
SEASON: spring, summer, fall, winter
• 16 oz Mississippi Gulf blue crabmeat, picked for shells
• 8 oz cream cheese
• 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
• 1 each jalapeño, finely chopped
• 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
• 3 each green onions, chopped
• 1 each package of crackers or baguette, sliced
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, add cream cheese, mayonnaise, jalapeño and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Stir until warm and well blended, then add crab and onion.
3. Heat until warmed through.
4. Serve warm with crackers or bread.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with crudité vegetables.