Charcoal-Boiled Fish Steaks
• 4 each 5-6 oz Mississippi Gulf fish steaks (king mackerel, cobia, or shark)
• 1/2 cup butter, melted
• 8 Tbsp pepper
• 1 each lemon, juiced
• 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tsp soy sauce
• 1 tsp garlic powder
1. Prepare the grill.
2. In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, pepper, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and garlic powder.
3. Brush fish with butter mixture and place on the grill.
4. Grill the fish, brushing often with the marinade, 3-5 minutes per side or until just cooked through.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with your favorite grilled vegetables.