Citrus Oyster Kabobs
• 1 lb Mississippi Gulf oysters, drained
• 6 each 10-inch skewers
• 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
• 1/4 cup orange marmalade
• 2 Tbsp prepared horseradish
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Thread oysters onto skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak in water 30 minutes to prevent burning).
3. In a bowl, stir together barbecue sauce, orange marmalade and horseradish, and mix well.
4. Brush kabobs with sauce.
5. Place skewers on grill and cook, basting frequently.
6. Grill about 8 minutes, turning as needed, until just cooked through.
7. Serve immediately.
Serving Suggestion: Great with grilled bell peppers and asparagus.