Crab Meat Dip
• 8 oz Mississippi Gulf white crabmeat
• 4 Tbsp butter
• 1 bunch small green onions, chopped
• 1/4 bunch parsley, chopped
• 2 Tbsp flour
• 8 oz Swiss cheese, grated
• 1 cup heavy cream, divided
• 1 tsp sherry
• salt, to taste
• pepper, to taste
1. In a soup pot over medium heat, add butter, onions and parsley and sauté 2 minutes.
2. Blend in flour, half the cream and cheese until cheese is melted, ten remove from heat.
3. Add remaining cream and sherry, and gently fold in crab.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with good crusty bread slices or crackers.