Crab Meat Stuffed Mushrooms
• 8 oz Mississippi Gulf crabmeat
• 12 each medium mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
• 1/4 each medium onion, finely chopped
• 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 1/2 cup hollandaise sauce • salt, to taste
• white pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine the onions, celery, crabmeat, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to make the crab meat filling.
3. Fill mushroom caps with the crab mixture.
4. Bake mushrooms at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes.
5. Top with hollandaise sauce and return to oven for one minute.
6. Garnish with paprika.
Serving Suggestion: Perfect with all your other party fare, like Mississippi Crabmeat Dip.