Garlic Shrimp & Asparagus
• 16 oz Mississippi Gulf shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
• 1 cup dry white wine
• 2 Tbsp lemon juice
• salt, to taste
• pepper, to taste
1. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil, shrimp, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
2. Let cook for 2 minutes, turning shrimp once, then add asparagus and cook another minute.
3. Add wine and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and serve.
Serving Suggestion: Great with a nice rice pilaf.