Greek-Style Red Snapper
• 2 lbs Mississippi Gulf red snapper fillets
• 1 each large red onion, thinly sliced
• 2 tsp dried oregano
• 4 Tbsp lemon juice
• 1 each large tomato, cored and chopped
• 1/4 bunch parsley, chopped
• 4 oz feta or blue cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place fish in a lightly oiled baking dish.
3. Lay onions over fish and sprinkle with oregano and lemon juice.
4. Mix together parsley and tomato, and toss over fish.
5. Top fish with cheese and cover tightly with foil.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a Greek salad and good bread.