• 16 oz Mississippi Gulf oysters, drained, liquid reserved
• 9 Tbsp butter, melted, divided • 8 oz saltine crackers, crushed
• 2 Tbsp heavy cream
• 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
• 2 14.5-oz cans cream-style corn
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and prepare a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish with 1 Tbsp butter.
2. Combine remaining butter and crackers in a small mixing bowl.
3. In another small mixing bowl, combine cream, oyster juice and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Chop the oysters.
5. Spread one can of corn onto the bottom of the casserole dish.
6. Layer half of the oysters over the corn, then half of the cracker mixture, then repeat.
7. Pour the oyster liquid mixture over the top.
8. Cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil.
9. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake an another 30 minutes.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a quick sauté of zucchini and yellow squash with garlic.