A delicious dip made with chopped Mississippi Gulf Oysters, dill, sour cream and onions.
TIME: 75 minutes
SEASON: spring, summer, fall, winter
• 8 oz Mississippi Gulf oysters, drained
• 2 cups sour cream
• 1/4 tsp dried dill
• 1/4 bunch parsley, chopped
• 2 each green onions, chopped
• 1 tsp Lawry’s® seasoning salt
• salt, to taste
• black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Arrange oysters on broiler pan and season with salt and pepper.
3. Broil 1-2 minutes each side, or until just cooked though.
4. Chop oysters and mix well with remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
5. Taste and adjust seasoning.
6. Chill 1 hour.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with crackers or crusty bread.