Oyster Spinach Pizza
• 8 oz Mississippi Gulf Oysters, drained and chopped
• 13.8 oz refrigerated pizza dough
• 1 14-oz jar Alfredo sauce
• 9 oz frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
• 8 oz Mozzarella cheese
• 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven according to instruction on dough package.
2. Spread the dough onto a sheet pan.
3. In a bowl, combine the alfredo sauce and spinach.
4. Spread onto pizza dough and layer with mozzarella and oysters.
5. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake according to the pizza dough instructions.
Serving Suggestion: Enjoy this with a hearts of Romaine salad and Italian dressing.