Mississippi Gulf Shrimp boiled, chopped and folded into a rich cream cheese, mayo, Worcestershire and TABASCO® blend. Served with crunchy crackers.
TIME: 20 minutes
SEASON: spring, summer, fall, winter
• 16 oz Mississippi Gulf shrimp, boiled, peeled and chopped
• 1/2 bunch green onions, chopped
• 8 oz cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tsp TABASCO®
• salt, to taste
1. Mix all of the ingredients together.
2. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with crackers or good crusty bread, and other favorite party foods.