• 16 oz Mississippi Gulf shrimp, peeled
• 2 Tbsp butter or cooking oil, divided
• 1 each medium onion, sliced
• 1 each green bell pepper, cut into strips
• 1 each red bell pepper, cut into strips
• 1/4 bunch parsley or cilantro, chopped
• 1 Tbsp paprika
• 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (or to taste)
• 8 each flour tortillas
• 1 cup prepared salsa
• salt, to taste
• pepper, to taste
1. Heat butter or oil in skillet over medium-high heat and sauté shrimp for two or three minutes until they turn pink. Remove from pan and reserve.
2. Add remaining butter or oil and onions to pan and let cook 2 minutes, then add green and red bell pepper, parsley or cilantro, paprika and cayenne and let cook 2 minutes.
3. Add shrimp back to pan, season with salt and pepper, stir for 1 minute, then remove from heat and serve on tortillas with salsa.
Serving Suggestion: Enjoy with Spanish rice and seasoned black beans