Boiled Mississippi Gulf Shrimp tossed with elbow pasta, hard-boiled eggs, crunchy celery, onions and green peppers in a mayo dressing.
TIME: 45 minutes
SEASON: spring, summer, fall
• 16 oz medium Mississippi Gulf shrimp, boiled, peeled and chopped
• 16 oz elbow macaroni
• 1 each green bell pepper, chopped
• 1/2 bunch green onions, chopped
• 2 stalks celery, chopped
• 4 each hardboiled eggs, sliced or chopped
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• salt, to taste
• pepper, to taste
1. Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain and let cool.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss well and taste, adjusting seasoning as needed.
3. Mix everything together and serve.
Serving Suggestion: Serve on leaves of Iceberg lettuce with nice buttered bread.