ASIAN-STYLE CRAB CAKES OVER SALAD
- 4 oz Gulf crab meat mixed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp sweet relish
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 2 Tbsp peanuts, chopped
- 2 Tbsp bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp cucumber, diced
- 2 Tbsp shelled edamame
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil dash of salt
1.Mix all crab cake ingredients and let chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Mix plain Greek yogurt with Sriracha and cilantro. Toss all salad ingredients together.
3.Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
4. Form crab mixture into cakes, place on baking sheet and bake on
each side about 10-12 minutes.
5.Slice avocado. Plate salad, top with crab cakes. Top crab cakes with sauce.