- 1 lb Gulf fish, cut into large slices
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 drop orange food color
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 egg
- 2 bread slices
- 10 drops lemon juice oil
- salt, to taste
1.Clean and wash fish.
2. In a mixing bowl add fish, salt, chili powder, ginger garlic paste and lemon juice. Marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
3. When ready to serve, heat oil in a skillet. Whisk one egg in a bowl. In nonstick pan, add bread slices and heat them without oil and roast for a few minutes then ground into a coarse powder.
4. When oil is very hot, take out marinated fish slices, dip in egg mixture, quickly roll into bread crumbs
and drop into hot oil.
5. When it reaches a golden color, drain them on a paper towel and serve.