- 1 lb Gulf shrimp
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 drop orange food color
- 3 bread slices
- salt to taste
1.Clean shrimp with salt and turmeric powder. To the cleaned shrimp, add salt, paprika, turmeric, ginger garlic paste, orange food color and lemon juice. Marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
2. In a nonstick pan, roast bread slices without oil for 2 minutes then blend into a coarse powder and put aside.
3. When ready to serve, heat oil in a skillet. Then dip marinated shrimp in egg batter, quickly roll into bread crumbs and drop in hot oil.
4. When it gets golden in color, take out and drain on a paper towel.
5. Garnish with onion slices, lemon and cilantro.