FISH TACOS WITH BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA
- 1 (15oz) can yellow
- 1 (15oz) can white corn,
- 1 (15oz) can black beans,
drained and rinsed
- 2 (10oz) cans hot diced
tomatoes (Rotel), drained
- ½ bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ cup lime juice
- taco shells
- 4 (4oz) filets of Mahi Mahi
- 2 Tbsp Hot Shot pepper
- 1 cup corn meal
- canola oil to fry fish
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
1.In a pot over medium heat, mix together corn, black beans, diced tomatoes and cilantro. Stir in lime juice.
2. Preheat oven per directions on taco shell package. Heat taco shells.
3. Preheat oil to a medium-high heat to fry the fish.
4. In a small bowl, mix Hot Shot pepper and corn meal. Slice fish across the grain into small slices. Completely coat fish slices in the corn meal mix. Fry fish.
5. Arrange filets inside tacos and add the black bean and corn salsa on top of fish and add cheese on top