Shrimp Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
• 16 oz Mississippi Gulf shrimp, boiled and chopped
• 1/2 bunch green onions, finely chopped
• 3 Tbsp capers
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 2 tsp creole seasoning
• 1 Tbsp lemon juice
• salt, to taste
• pepper, to taste
• 4 each large tomatoes
1. Combine shrimp, green onions, capers, mayonnaise, creole seasoning, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2. Taste and adjust seasoning.
3. Chill for 1 hour to bring out flavor.
4. Slice the top off each tomato and scoop out seeds and pulp.
5. Divide mixture between tomatoes and serve.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with roasted red potatoes or mashed potatoes