SNAPPER COLLAR WITH SHRIMP AND GULF CRAB
• 4 Gulf red snapper heads
• 8 U12 Gulf brown shrimp
• 8 Gulf jumbo lump crab
• 2 cups fish stock
• 2 cups beurre blanc
• 16 pickled ramps
• 1 cup fire-roasted fennel
• pinch of herb chervil
• salt and pepper to taste
• seedless chili flakes to taste
• J. Olive Co. lemon oil to taste
1.Clean snapper heads and prepare for sauté. Sauté snapper jaws in olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, chili and lemon oil.
2. Next, clean shrimp and poach in fish stock. Place cooked snapper jaw and poached shrimp in dish.
3. Combine fennel, fish stock, beurre blanc, roasted fennel and pickled ramps together. Pour over the shrimp and snapper jaw.
4. Garnish with jumbo lump crab and chervil.