SOUR CREAM SHRIMP
• 2 Tbsp margarine
• 1 lb butterflied Gulf shrimp
• 1 Tbsp plain flour
• 1 can cream of mushroom soup
• 1 cup sour cream
• salt and pepper to taste
• toast points
1.Melt the margarine in a medium saucepan. Toss in the shrimp and sauté until shrimp curl up and are no longer translucent.
2. Sprinkle with flour. Stir until flour is no longer visible and well mixed into shrimp.
3. Add the soup and sour cream. Mix well. Heat through.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve over toast points.