2022 COMPETITION REQUIREMENTS
- Chefs competing must be executive chefs for an acclaimed free-standing restaurant in Mississippi, or Mississippi-based catering group, that proudly serves Mississippi Gulf Seafood on their regular menu.
- No institutional chefs (i.e. food service distributors, hospitals, culinary school instructors or chefs having 10 or more restaurants) will be allowed to compete.
- Each chef will be responsible for plating up to four entrees for judges with Mississippi Gulf seafood as the main protein.
- Each chef is responsible for his or her own travel and ingredients costs.
- The winning chef will represent Mississippi for the Great American Seafood Cook-Off on the first weekend in August in New Orleans, so chefs ensure this does not conflict with their schedule before participating in the Mississippi Seafood Cook-Off.
CHEF ENTRY FORM
Entry forms must be received by 12 p.m. on Thursday, April 21, 2022.
If selected, official entry submission (recipe, photo, competition entry documents) must be received no later than Monday, April 25, 2022.